Front Desk Expert
Armenia Marriott Hotel Yerevan is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Front Desk Specialist (shift work)
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Cash guests' personal checks and traveler's checks.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
- Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- University degree
- No related work experience is required
Knowledge of Languages
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages
All interested candidates who meet the requirements are welcome to send their CVs.
Address: 1 Amiryan