We are looking for a Bookkeeper assistant to help in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. This is a full-time job that requires working from our office in Yerevan.
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses, CC statements and bank accounts
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable, make and pay invoices
- Develop monthly financial statements
- Maintain records by filing documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field is welcome
- Experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Microsoft Office and Excel are must
Working Hours: 19:30 – 04:00.