Spanish Speaking Rates/Pricing Assistant
ABOUT THE POSITION
The role of the Rates-Pricing Assistant involves processing RFQ and tender requests through current and third-party suppliers. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills with meticulous attention to detail. The suitable candidate will be a highly organized team player who thrives under pressure and delivers quality service to all stakeholders. Advanced knowledge of English and Spanish, proficiency in math, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software are essential.
- Job Type: Full Time (Mon Fri)
- Working hours: 08:00 am - 16:30 pm (Armenia Time)
- Job Status: Permanent 3-month probation period
- Working within a team to process RFQ and tender requests through current and third-pantyliners
- Identifying best routes and rates available and communicating back through to customers
- Liaising between Sales and Operations teams on potential and booked shipments to ensure a smooth handover between rates and Operations
- Maintaining and managing current KPIs through monthly reporting procedures
- Rate and service negotiations with service providers to ensure the best routing/rating options․
- Advanced English knowledge
- Advanced Spanish knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
Interested applicants are asked to forward the PDF format of their CV in English to hr. Armenia By mentioning the job title in the email subject line.
The deadline for accepting CVs is 30/06/2023.
All CVs will be acknowledged.