Portuguese Speaking AP Support Assistant
ABOUT THE POSITION
The role of the AP Support Assistant involves the daily booking of AP invoices in the systems as well as ensuring timely management of other administrative tasks. The suitable candidate will be a highly organized team player who thrives under pressure and delivers quality service to all stakeholders Advanced knowledge of English and Portuguese, proficiency in math, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software are essential.
- Job Type: Full Time (Mon Fri)
- Working hours: 09:00 a.m. to 17:30 p.m. (Portugal Time) (1 hour for lunch)
- Job Status: Permanent 3-month probation period
- Assist in processing incoming AP invoices from suppliers
- Assist in the processing of AR invoices sent to customers/Tax Authorities (in the Portuguese system)
- Ensure timely management of administrative tasks
- Assistance to department manager in checking/performing reports to stakeholders/HQ (Excel)
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients upon request
- Supports the operational team in related tasks, upon request
- Advanced English knowledge
- Advanced Portuguese knowledge
- Experience in accounting and administration is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, and resilience
Interested applicants are asked to forward the PDF format of their CV in English to hr. Armenia By mentioning the job title in the email subject line.
The deadline for accepting CVs is 30/06/2023.
All CVs will be acknowledged