Industry: Logistics, Transportation, Procurment, Import, Export
Employment type: Full Time
Work experience: Mid level
Job posting has expired
We are looking for an organized logistics supervisor to operate the receipt, dispatching, and storage of merchandise in our warehouse.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Implement operational policies and procedures.
- Implement and oversee security operations.
- Motivate and discipline staff.
- Maintain documentation and keep accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Assist with deliveries where required.
- Control and organize inter-store transfers
- Ensure all received/transferred merchandises are corresponding to the purchase orders through a proper checking in terms of qualities and quantities.
- Make sure that all products are properly labelled and bar-coded before shifting them to the concerned shelves in the warehouse.
- Control Warehouse entrance and check suppliers who are entering theWarehouse.
- Checking invoices - LPO's after computer entry.
- Ensure proper distribution of imported items to the branches in time.
- Experience in a related field
- Basic knowledge of English and Russian
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (especially excel)
- Planning and logistics skills
- Good negotiation skills