JOB DESCRIPTION: «Orwaco» CJSC is looking for to coordinate and expand the sales of products of Orwaco. Sales Director should work under direct supervision of Managing Director. He/she should work during normal working hours (9:30 – 18:00) with lunch break. The perfect candidate should have degree in Agro-economics or Economics and experience in sales. He/she should have own car with driver license.
- Negotiate with potential clients for expanding sale of products of Orwaco
- Analyze and plan sales and make weekly, monthly and annul plan of sales.
- Draft strategy of sale
- Analyze the volume of production and cost of a single product
- Keep records of sale and analyze them
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
- Developing relationships with clients
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Maximizing new business development opportunities
- Higher Education in Economics, Agri-Economics or Agribusiness
- At least 2 year of experience in sales (preferably work with farmers)
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Ability to negotiate and motivate
- Developed organizational, planning and management skills in sales
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people
- Excellent computer and reporting skills
- Valid driving License category B, C or BC
“ORWACO” CJSC is an Armenian – Norwegian joint venture. ORWACO is dealing with conversion of organic waste into useful and environmentally friendly products such as organic fertilizers, soil additives, renewable energy and etc.
Interested candidates are asked to apply to this job by sending a resume (or CV) in MS doc (docx) or Pdf format with a photo attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position you are applying for on the subject line of you email.
We will appreciate if you will mention Job.am as the source of this Announcement in your application.