«ORWACO» CJSC is looking for Head of working group for coordinating production of biohumus in Abovyan city in Armenia. The Head of working group should work and coordinate activities related to the production of biohumus. He/she should work during normal working hours (9:00 – 18:00) with lunch break. The perfect candidate for the Head of working group should be from Abovyan city or live nearby.
- Coordinate the production activity
- Plan overall activity of the week and the month
- Plan and manage responsibilities of worker
- Manage the overall production activity
- Calculate produced biohumus every day
- Strictly follow and implement the order of the Managing Director
- Direct the activities of the workers to ensure the output in accordance with the production task and norms
- Monitors the quality of the produced biohumus
- Keeps records of incoming raw materials from the raw material suppliers and account the shipped (salad written-off) products.
- Higher Education (preferably in Agricultural sciences)
- At least 2 year of experience as Head of working group (бригадир)
- Basic knowledge of English
- Developed organizational, planning and management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people;
- Excellent organizational and decision making skills as a head of working group (бригадир)
“ORWACO” CJSC is an Armenian – Norwegian joint venture. ORWACO is dealing with conversion of organic waste into useful and environmentally friendly products such as organic fertilizers, soil additives, renewable energy and etc.
Interested candidates are asked to apply to this job by sending a resume (or CV) in MS doc (docx) or Pdf format with a photo attached to: email@example.com. Please mention the position you are applying for on the subject line of you email. No calls