To provide the guest with an efficient and friendly welcome and departure, while ensuring the department operates in an organized manner. Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests.
- To be familiar with the day`s business, including arrivals, departures, special requests, etc.
- To have thorough understanding of all requirements when checking-in and/or checking-out a guest (confirm booking, length of stay, package etc).
- Communicate hotel services to guests.
- Handle all guest enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
- Ensure all financial procedures are carried out in accordance with Hostel policy
- Carry out all the necessary documentation
Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
Must be detail-orientated.
Must have the ability to multi-task.
Must be flexible with regards to hours.
Must have a good command of the English language.
Must be familiar with all Microsoft programs including Outlook
Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
Must be able to work with a team Must have excellent self-presentation.
Must be able to work weekends
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Only CV-s with photos will be considered.
In your motivation letter please mention for which shift you turn (day or night)