Altacode LLC is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager
- Manage various projects assigned by the CEO of the Company.
- Create and execute project plans using MS Project and other PM tools, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Communicate project plans with Client’s project managers, local team leads and developers;
- Identify resources needed and assign individual tasks;
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope;
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client;
- Minimize exposure and risk on project;
- Understand Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/ server architectures;
- Consistently acknowledge and appreciate each team member's contributions;
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships;
- Coordinate day-to-day operations with Team Leads on projects;
- Assist in providing resource-based project implementation estimates;
- University degree (technical background is an advantage);
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred;
- At least 3 year experience in a related field;
- International experience in project management is an advantage;
- Knowledge of MS Project and other project management tools;
- Knowledge of CMMI standards for software development lifecycle is an advantage;
- Professional written English skills;
- Fluent English speaking skills;
- Team player personality.
Based on experience
Our expertise in custom software development and implementation combined with competent project management and dedicated support results in long-lasting and mutually beneficial relations with our clients.
Only the candidates with a cover letter describing the motivation will be considered. Please send your resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org.